A new update of Turbo Boost Switcher is available, 2.9.0, for both free and pro versions! As told on a previous post, the version is ready since several weeks ago, but wanted to hold it back just to verify full compatibility with macOS Catalina. Apple released several beta versions where the app worked flawlessly, so I think time has come :).
- Notarization: Both free and pro binaries have been reviewed by Apple and notarized using my Developer ID.
- Disable monitoring: A longly requested feature so you can enable / disable monitoring at will. In order to do so, just click on the new checkbox next to refresh rate. Of course, all the options related to this feature, like status bar info, will be also enabled / disabled accordingly. This is available for both free and pro versions.
- [PRO only] New Fan Speed Ato mode!: Finally! here comes another feature longly requested by many of you! . It allows to set a threshold to disable Turbo Boost when fan speed goes over the configured rpm, and gets back enabled when lowered to another configurable value.
- Several translations fixes.
- Some dark mode fixes and other minor improvements.
Of course, as with previous versions, it’s compatible also with macOS Catalina.
In order to update, just click on “Check for updates…” option from within the app.
Hope you like it!