Here comes a new update of Turbo Boost Switcher, both free and pro versions. This is just a minor update containing some little fixes with no additional features:
- Fixed an issue about fan speeds that affects only to new Macbooks Pro 2018. New macbooks (2018 pro ones) return fan speed using different data type, so this is just a little update to display the fan readings. In any case, remember that under 1000 rpm aprox. the readings return “0” value, so N/A will continue to be displayed whenever the fans are not running.
- Remember refresh rate setting (this is just for free version, pro was working fine).
- Charting compatibility with OSX 10.8 fixed, since some users reported the new Charts feature introduced on 2.7.0 were not showing properly on Mac OSX 10.8.
- Updated app signature to my Developer ID certificate, so no more warnings about “unidentified” developer are shown when installing.
- Other minor fixes (translations, status update timing adjustment, etc).
To update, just download the corresponding file and install as usual. More info on how to update.
Great App, Great Support (Github) – tried the free version for a few weeks and upgraded to pro version, which has a very fair price i think. Good job!