What’s new, version 1.0.1 (10/12/2021). macOS Monterey Compatible. Details here.
This update contains features like:
- View Low Power Mode status on status bar.
- Start / Stop Low Power Mode from status bar.
- Asks for root password only once.
- Battery automatic mode to start / stop Low Power Mode depending on battery level.
- Apps automatic mode to start / stop Low Power Mode depending on running apps.
- Start the app when logging in.
- Set Low Power Mode to start when launching.
- Minor fixes.
- Languages & Notifications.
- … and more to come!
How to update / get it?
Just click on “Check for updates” and “Download” after that. Quit the app, open the .dmg image and drag & drop over Applications folder overwriting your current version. Done!
Just click on the download link to get the latest version of Power Mode Switcher, free version. In order to install just proceed same as pro, that is, open the .dmg and drag & drop over Applications folder.