What’s new, version 2.10.2 (December 13, 2020).
- Several fixes and stability improvements.
- Recommended for everyone.
What’s new, version 2.10.1 (November 13, 2020).
- Minor fix for a possible race condition that on some models using PowerNap… and very unlikely, when coming back from sleep the app may crash. Added protection against this.
- Updated Help with more use cases about general kext loading issues and workarounds.
- Highly recommended for everyone.
What’s new, version 2.10.0 (November 8, 2020).
This version is recommended for everyone, but highly recommended if using Big Sur since it contains specific improvements for that version.
- New Temperature auto mode (only on pro)!
- Global hotkeys (both free and pro).
- Fahrenheit in charts and also available on free version for the first time.
- Performance and battery improvements…. a must with Big Sur!
- Minor fixes and translations improvements.
- New and easier (hope so!) install procedure, also for free version.
- … And of course, also fully compatible with macOS Big Sur starting at macOS 10.6+
How to update?
If you’re using any version equal or above 2.7.0, just click on “Check for updates” and “Download” after that. Quit the app, open the .dmg image and drag & drop over Applications folder overwriting your current version. Remember, no more updates through email from 2.7.0. Done!
In case you’re using a version below 2.7.0, you will need to update first to 2.7.0. In order to do that, you can log into Gumroad.com with the email you used to get the PRO version and download the latest release. You can also look in your Inbox for 2.7.0 with the same email account you used to purchase the PRO key (please, check your spam folder in case you can’t find it).
Just click on the download link to get the latest version of Turbo Boost Switcher, free version. In order to install just unzip and drag & drop over your current installation after quitting the app.
For more info don’t forget to read the README file provided on the .dmg / .zip files.
Archived / Older versions:
FREE: Here you can download previous legacy versions of the app.