TBS – How to update
What’s new, version 2.9.1 (November 30, 2019).
- Minor fix for a bug of macOS Catalina 10.15.1 with several monitors and vertical orientation. Already reported to Apple, but this version includes a workaround if you’re affected. No need to update if you’re on Mojave or previous versions.
And of course includes all features from recently released 2.9.0: Detailed info here.
- Notarized by Apple (both free and pro).
- Disable monitoring (both free and pro).
- ¡New fan speed auto mode (only on pro)!
- Translation improvements.
- Dark mode and other minor fixes.
- … And of course, also compatible with future macOS Catalina!
How to update?
If you’re using any version equal or above 2.7.0, just click on “Check for updates” and “Download” after that. Quit the app, open the .dmg image and drag & drop over Applications folder overwriting your current version. Remember, no more updates through email from 2.7.0. Done!
In case you’re using a version below 2.7.0, you will need to update first to 2.7.0. In order to do that, you can log into Gumroad.com with the email you used to get the PRO version and download the latest release. You can also look in your Inbox for 2.7.0 with the same email account you used to purchase the PRO key (please, check your spam folder in case you can’t find it).
Just click on the download link to get the latest version of Turbo Boost Switcher, free version. In order to install just unzip and drag & drop over your current installation after quitting the app.
For more info don’t forget to read the README file provided on the .dmg / .zip files.