A new version of the app Turbo Boost Switcher is on its way. I hope to release it just in a few days, weeks at most, so stay tuned.
These will be the changes:
- PRO: New battery auto mode: Now you will be able to set Turbo Toost mode to be enabled / disabled depending on a configurable battery charge level.
- PRO: GUI update to unifiy auto modes inside the same settings screen, so future auto modes (like CPU Temp, load, etc) will also be included here.
- PRO: Auto mode can be enabled / disabled directly from the main menu (this has also been requested by some users).
- PRO & FREE: Configurable auto check for updates on startup.
- PRO & FREE: Minor fixes, translations, etc.
And remember that the current version is compatible with macOS Sierra released just a few days ago.
As always, thank you for your comments and supporting the app.