Here comes a new release of Turbo Boost Switcher, version 2.11.0. It’s already available for download both free and pro version.
I’ve been waiting for Monterey to become final to be sure it’s fully compatible without any issues, and since even previous version worked just fine, here we go!
Let’s get into it and take a deeper look to the new features it includes:
- Auto mode priorities! (PRO): As many of you have requested, now you can change auto mode tabs position to decide which configuration is reviewed first!. Just do some drag & drop after clicking on new “Reorder” button to decide which auto mode is evaluated first.
- Custom Hotkeys (FREE & PRO): This is another feature requested by many of you!. Now you can set your own hotkeys both for disabling / enabling Turbo Boost and charting
- Ability to enable / disable hotkeys: … and if you want to just disable hotkeys, feel free to do it with the new hotkeys configuration window.
- Several other minor improvements and new features, like:
- Fan auto mode now up to 8.000rpm
- Modal popups are now always on top modal
- Translation improvements
- … and more!
Hopes you like it and as always thank you very much for your support!
For some reason I can’t update to this version. I’m using 2.10.2, and I just downloaded this software for the first time today. Why am I not able to install 2.11? Is this software still supported?
Hi! Why do you mean you can’t update? Sure it’s supported! and new version incoming soon… you can get the 2.11 version directly from here
Any chance there might be a Black Friday discount on TBS?
Yes! starting now and only today, 20% off!.