Finally, Turbo Boost 1.2.0 is available for download, on two flavours, Free (same as always) and Pro.
The features included on this release are (for both versions):
- Auto Enable on Exit: When you Quit the app, it’ll automatically reenable Turbo Boost in case you forgot to do it.
- Configure if Turbo Boost is disabled / enabled when the app is launched.
- Updated GUI with configuration section.
- Retina Icons included.
- Improved Main Icon design.
- Fixed a couple of bugs on temperature monitoring.
Among that, the Pro one includes:
- Auto Configuration: With this new feature, you can set the processes you want for which the Turbo Boost feature will be enabled / disabled automatically. You just need to choose an application / running process and done! Turbo Boost Switcher will do the work for you, enabling and disabling when needed.
Motivation for this pro version? As told on a previous post, I feel more confortable if you receive something in exchange for your support on the app among, of course, my eternal gratitude! :). I’ve fixed the price on 9.95$ (lower than the lowest of the donations I’ve received), and again, for those of you who have supported it, you’ll receive soon a discount code to purchase the app for free.
Finally, the free version will always be free :), and have the same updates, changes… than the pro one.
Hope you enjoy this version! I’ll wait for your comments and suggestions :).