TBS – New Version 2.7.0 released!
I’m back again to publish a new release of Turbo Boost Switcher… 2.7.0.
2.7.0 PRO version screenshot
- FREE & PRO: Long requested ability from many of you of changing the sensors refresh/update time. Default value is 4 seconds and you’ll be able to change it from 1 to 60.
- FREE & PRO: Charting! You can open an independent window so you can view how disabling Turbo Boost affect both Temperature and Fan Speed. Charts will display up to 60 ticks with the same refresh / update time set for sensors.
- Only PRO: Ability to reorder app configuration with drag & drop so you can easily change priorities between apps.
- Only PRO: Alerts! Notifications have been moved to customizable “Alerts” based on Temperature, Fan speed, etc… and one more thing. If Turbo Boost feature is enabled, you will be able to disable it directly from the alert popup.
- FREE & PRO: Some minor bugfixes and translations.
If you already own a version of Turbo Boost app (both free and pro) just visit the how to update page for further instructions.
As always, thanks for your comments and support!