Turbo Boost Switcher 2.0 released!
I’m glad to announce that Turbo Boost Switcher 2.0 version is finally available for download. For those of you who have previously purchased Turbo Boost Switcher Pro, just check your mailbox. You should have by now an email including the new version and a unique license key.
This are the main features for both free and pro version:
- Turbo Boost Switcher Pro
- Asks for root password only once! (on the same machine, same user, of course :).
- Auto disable Turbo Boost when battery charger is not connected.
- Enable / Disable Turbo Boost when one of the configured apps is running.
- OSX Notifications integration.
- Purchase protection through license key verification.
- Other minor fixes and improvements like status refresh issues, dark theme icon, etc.
- Turbo Boost Switcher (Free)
- Minor fixes and improvements like status refresh issues, dark theme icon, etc.
For those of you who don’t wan’t to purchase the Pro version remember you can forget about entering root password by just running the app with “sudo”.
The pro version includes this time a license key verification process in order to protect your purchase, so don’t share it under any circumstance. Like in previous version, the use license is for one installation only.
By the way….check the brand new FAQs page with some useful info ;).
Hope you like this version and don’t forget to spread the word!